First you need to make sure that you can run Information Design Tool with Windows AD.
1) Make sure that you have c:\winnt\bscLogin.conf and c:\winnt\krb5.ini files. They may also be located under c:\Windows. If you do not have these files on your PC, they should be available on BO server.
2) Add the following lines to the end of C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\InformationDesignTool.ini
3) Try to login with Windows AD credentials. If any issue, resolve them before proceeding with unxdoc.
To setup UnxDoc, perform the following steps:
1) Open the batch file unxdoc.bat
2) Find the line
START "" %JAVA%\bin\javaw.exe -Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory="%CD%" -cp "%CP%" com.biclever.gui.Program
3) Add the parameters after javaw.exe (in one line, separated by space. There should be no spaces in the path. There should be no space before or after =. E.g.
START "" %JAVA%\bin\javaw.exe -Djava.security.auth.login.config=c:\winnt\bscLogin.conf -Djava.security.krb5.conf=c:\winnt\krb5.ini -Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory="%CD%" -cp "%CP%" com.biclever.gui.Program
4) Save the file
5) Start unxdoc.bat and try to login with your Windows AD credentials.